Thursday, July 2, 2009

Change is good. Except when it clinks in your pocket.

You know the old adage: a change is better than a rest.

I disagree.

Change is exhausting.
Change your flat, change your flatmate, change your girlfriend, change your job, change the town where you live, change your diet, change your underwear, change your priorities, change the channel, change your toothbrush head. Phew!

At least it is self-directed for the most part. Still, I should probably just ease up on all the change for a while. In school we call that consolidating. Or is that fallacious thinking? Maybe I should just keep rolling on and see where I end up. Who knows the right way to lie a life. I don't. But I should definitely look into it...

At least I can always count on one thing staying the same: Selphie will always be a big whingebag.

No comments: